Canon LBP6020b Driver – If you‘re searching for a printer which has a high cost, after that there‘s Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B for you. This is among Canon i-SENSYS households. This laser publishing device offers the right small style. Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020b Driver download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
The natural and small style allows you to locate the printer in all over also on the work desk, which implies that this doesn‘t require much area to place the printer. This i-SENSYS LBP6020B offers you broadband capability which can procedure the file publishing as much as 18 web pages in each min. This assists you to complete your company requires rapidly without taking excessive time.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B is geared up well with the innovation from On-Demand Repairing, which can decrease the moment from printer’s heating up from rest setting. This conserves the power also you usage this printer for your everyday publishing job. This takes regarding 7. 8s for you to create the file publishing and enhance the manufacturing from publishing job.
System requirements of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020b
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020b Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).