Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw Driver FREE Download – The Canon imageClass LBP6230dw is an individual monochrome printer that‘s both small enough to share a work desk with and qualified sufficient to function as a shared printer in a mini workplace. It provides an appealing balance of speed, paper handling, and output quality plus the benefit of mobile publishing and both Ethernet and Wi-Fi as link options for a network. If you need an affordable, fast monochrome laser for either individual or everyday use, make sure you put the LBP6230dw on your must-see list. Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw Review
One potential issue for the printer is a relatively high operating cost, at a declared 4. 1 cent each web page. That is about a cent each web page greater compared to the stated price for the Samsung Xpress M2825DW ($297. 00 at Amazon.com). Which is our Editors’ Choice monochrome laser for light-duty individual or micro-office use? And 2 cents each web page greater compared to the operating cost for the Sibling HL-5450DN, which is our preferred pick for moderate to a durable individual or micro-office use?
With a one-cent-per-page distinction equating to 10 bucks each 1, 000 web pages, that is enough to earn the total cost of possession possibly much higher for the LBP6230dw compared to for the Samsung or Sibling model. Depending upon how many web pages you anticipate publishing, you might or may rule out that a problem.
The LBP6230dw offers the same paper handling as the Samsung M2825DW, with a 250-sheet input tray, a one-sheet manual feed, and a duplexer for automated two-sided publishing. Should easily suffice for most individual or micro-office use, but if you need more, you will need to appearance somewhere else, since Canon does not offer any update options. The Sibling HL-5450DN, for instance, offers comparable paper handling, but with a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray instead compared to the single-sheet manual feed.
System requirements of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw Driver
- [Windows 64bit] LBP6230dw UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.21.46: download
- [Windows 32bit] LBP6230dw UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.21.46: download
- [Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.5 (Mac OS : 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15): download
- [Linux] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.5.00: download