Download Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver FREE – Although the Canon imageClass D1320 ($499 direct) does not have the fax abilities of both higher-end models in Canon’s D1300 line of monochrome laser multifunction printers (MFPs), it offers a durable paper capacity. Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D1320 Review
Basically, the same speed, comparable outcomes quality, and most of the features of the Canon imageClass D1350 ($599 direct, 3.5 celebrities) and Canon imageClass D1370 ($799 direct, 4 celebrities). That makes it a strong and qualified MFP for a small workplace.
The D1320 can publish, copy, and check, but not fax. It can publish from or check to a USB key. The white D1320 measures 18.4 by 17.8 by 18.6 inches (HWD)—large enough that you would not want to share a work desk with it— and evaluates 45 extra pounds.
Other Driver: Canon imageCLASS D1150 Driver
In addition to the D1320 is a 50-sheet duplexing automated document feeder (ADF), which allows you to check or copy two-sided documents without needing to feed the sheets one by one. The ADF swings up to expose the scanner’s legal-sized platen.
Besides, the output tray is a port for a USB thumb own, which you can publish from or check to. Over the output, the tray is the front panel (more of a “top panel” in this situation, as it faces nearly upward), a 5-line monochrome display, a 4-way controller, an alphanumeric keypad, and a moderate set of function switches.
The D1320 has a standard 550-sheet paper capacity, split between a 500-sheet main tray and a 50-sheet feeder. An automated duplexer, for publishing on both sides of a sheet of paper, is standard. (As with various other current Canon printers, the D1320 ships with duplex publishing as the default.
An extra 500-sheet tray ($200 road) is available to choose an optimum paper capacity of 1,050 sheets. The D1320 can connect to a PC via USB cable television or to a local-area network via Ethernet. I evaluated it over an Ethernet link using a PC operating Home windows View.
Our standard treatment for testing business publishing speed is to test using the printer’s default setups. Canon is perhaps the just printer manufacturer that makes duplexing (double-sided publishing) the default on most current printers. Thus, we evaluated the D1320 in a duplex setting, which tends to be slightly slower than simplex (one-sided) publishing.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS D1320
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS D1320 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS D1320 from Canon Website.