Download Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver FREE – As the centre model in Canon’s D1300 collection, the Canon imageClass D1350 ($599 direct) includes fax abilities the Canon imageClass D1320 ($499 direct, 3.5 celebrities). Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon imageCLASS D1350 Review
It is a strong monochrome laser multifunction printer (MFP) tailored to small workplaces. It provides great paper capacity, reputable speed, and appropriate output quality if you are not too choosy about the video.
It does not have some additionals that come with the Canon imageClass D1370 ($799 direct, 4 stars): PCL and PostScript driver, secure publishing, and the ability to check to email or a network own, as well as to path inbound faxes to those locations.
The D1350 can publish, copy, check, and fax (consisting of your computer system, PC-Fax), and publish from or check to a USB key. The white D1350 measures 18.4 by 17.8 by 18.6 inches (HWD)—large enough that you would not want to share a work desk with it—and evaluates 45 extra pounds.
Other Driver: Canon imageCLASS D1180 Driver
In addition to the D1350 is a 50-sheet duplexing automated document feeder (ADF), which allows you to check, copy, or fax two-sided documents without needing to feed the sheets one by one.
The ADF swings up to expose the scanner’s legal-sized plate. Besides, the output tray is a port for a USB thumb own, which you can publish from or check to. Over the output, the tray is the front panel (more of a “top panel” in this situation, as it faces nearly upward); a 5-line monochrome display, a four-way controller, an alphanumeric keypad, and a moderate set of function switches.
The D1350 has a standard 550-sheet paper capacity, split between a 500-sheet main tray and a 50-sheet feeder. An automated duplexer for publishing on both sides of a sheet of paper is standard.
(As with various other current Canon printers, the D1350 ships with duplex publishing as the default. An extra 500-sheet tray ($200 road) is available to choose an optimum paper capacity of 1,050 sheets. The D1350 can connect to a PC via USB cable television or to a local-area network via Ethernet.
Our standard treatment for testing business publishing speed is to test using the printer’s default setups. Canon is perhaps the just printer manufacturer that makes duplexing (double-sided publishing) the default on most current printers. Thus, we evaluated the D1350 in a duplex setting, which tends to be slightly slower than simplex (one-sided) publishing.
On the new variation of our business applications collection (using QualityLogic’s software and hardware for timing), I timed the D1350 at an efficient 8.9 web pages each min (ppm), a great speed for its 35 ppm engine score (for publishing message documents without video or photos), particularly considering it was published in duplex.
It slightly lagged both the D1370 (9.8 ppm) and the D1320 (9.5 ppm). The Editors’ Choice Sibling MFC-8480DN ($400 road, 4 celebrities) evaluated at 10.6 ppm for simplex (one-sided) publishing on the same tests.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS D1350
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit),
- Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS D1350 Driver
- [Windows 64bit] imageCLASS D1370/D1350/D1320 MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear): download
- [Windows 32bit] imageCLASS D1370/D1350/D1320 MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear): download
- MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.4 [Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0]: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.20: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS D1350 from Canon Website.