Download Canon imageCLASS D760 Driver FREE – Canon released the imageCLASS D760 in 2003. It is a 16 page-per-minute made for tiny workplaces and departmental workgroups; the month-to-month responsibility cycle is ranked at 15,000 web pages. Canon imageCLASS D760 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit),
Mac OS, and Linux.
A single cartridge system is used for the printer toner (6812A001AA). This convenient feature minimizes the number of consumables that require changing on the Canon imageCLASS D760– the toner, drum, and the developer is in the same cartridge. The approximated yield is 5,000 web pages at 5 per cent coverage.
Canon imageCLASS D760 Review
A 30-page automated paper feeder comes standard on the imageCLASS D760; it helps maintain your effectiveness by permitting you to input originals in and then walk away as the job completes. Web page sizes accommodated in the automated document feeder consist of letters as well as lawful. Resolution up to 2400×600 dpi ensures expert, high-quality outcomes. An optional network user interface is offered to make it possible for multiple customers to access the imageCLASS D760.
The Canon imageCLASS D760 digital photocopier printer is meant for businesses that require a robust photocopier with maintenance-free performance. The copier features Canon’s special Single Cartridge System, which consists of the drum, advancement system, and printer toner in one quickly exchangeable cartridge.
A 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder can approve the legal dimension’s originals and recreate letter-size documents at 16 copies-per-minute (CPM) and legal dimension documents at 12 pm. Digital innovation, through the touch of a solitary button, facilitates the collating of multi-page documents. The imageCLASS D760 likewise includes Canon’s Advanced Printing Innovation (CAPT) for high-quality laser prints with a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.
For added versatility and individual ease, it sustains both parallel as well as USB interfaces. The imageCLASS D760 offers quick, efficient paper managing via a 500-sheet front-loading paper cassette, also a 100-sheet multipurpose tray, which approvariousy of media, consisting of bond, plain and also shade paper, transparencies, tags and also envelopes, for the simple, no-worry procedure.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS D760
- Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS D760 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS D760 Driver
- Canon Advanced Printing Technology for Canon imageCLASS D780/D760/D761 R1.10 Ver.1.10 (Windows Vista/Windows 7 32bit):
- Driver for Mac OS:
- Driver for Linux:
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS D760 from .