Download Canon imageCLASS D860 Driver FREE – The imageCLASS D860 is planned for offices that need robust copier and printer capability with virtually maintenance-free performance. This device supplies improved output speeds, duplicating at 18 copy-per-minute (CPM) and printing at 16 page-per-minute (ppm) for Letter-size files. Canon imageCLASS D860 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Wind 8, Wind 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit),
Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon imageCLASS D860 Review
It provides quick, reliable paper handling via a 500-sheet front-loading paper cassette, a 100-sheet multipurpose tray that accepts a range of media, and a 30-sheet Automatic File Feeder (ADF) for multi-page originals.
The D860 can duplicate 8.5 inches x 14 inches (lawful) from both the ADF and platen glass. Also, the equipment includes Canon’s Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT) for first-rate laser printing performance. The D860 supports both parallel and USB interfaces for added flexibility and customer ease, which are network qualified with an optional print server.
Obtain when printing. Applying Canon’s Highly established Printing Design (CAPT), the imageCLASS D860 prints a premium laser resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi at approximately sixteen pages-per-minute (ppm) for letter-size prints.
You have actually a substantial source of paper readily available for duplicating and also printing dealing with the 500-sheet paper cassette in addition to the 100-sheet multipurpose tray. The multipurpose tray can accommodate different dimensions and sorts of paper inventory, including bond, easy and pigmentation paper, transparencies, labels, and envelopes.
Developed for dependability and ease-of-use, the imageCLASS D860, dealing with Canon’s exclusive Solitary Cartridge Approach, at the same time as decades of fine-tuned copying as well as printing know-how, will attest to Canon’s commitment to supplying goods using an amount of know-how that assures your workplace runs successfully.
The Printer Canon imageCLASS D860 prints a high-quality laser resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi at approximately 16 pages-per-minute (ppm) for letter-size prints. This printer making use of Canon’s Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT).
The Printer imageCLASS D860 copies at as much as 18 copies-per-minute (CPM) for letter-size papers. Make use of the platen glass for solitary page originals or the 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder for multi-page originals. Program the amount required, and you’re done. For extra convenience, multi-page records will certainly be collected in the output tray.
Using Canon D860, You have a large supply of paper available for duplicating and printing using the 500-sheet paper cassette and the 100-sheet multipurpose tray. The multi-purpose tray can accommodate a selection of dimensions and kinds of paper supply, such as a bond, level, shade paper, openness, tags, and envelopes.
Developed for integrity and also ease-of-use, the imageCLASS D860, making use of Canon’s special Single Cartridge System, in addition to years of fine-tuned duplicating as well as printing know-how, will vouch for Canon’s commitment to offering items with a level of knowledge that ensures your workplace runs successfully.
System Requirements of Canon imageCLASS D860
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit.
How to Install Canon imageCLASS D860 Driver
- Go to the printer’s official website, or directly click the link that the post is available.
- Then select Operating System (OS) according to which is in use.
- Select the drivers to download.
- Open the file location that downloaded the driver, then extract (if needed).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop), and be sure to connect correctly.
- Open the driver file and start on the path.
- Follow the instructions until completed.
- If done, make sure to restart (if needed).
Canon imageCLASS D860 Driver
- Canon Advanced Printing Technology for Canon imageCLASS D880/D860/D861 R1.10 Ver.1.10 (Windows Vista/Windows 7 32bit):
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS D860 from .