Download Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw Driver FREE – Single-function printers — those without scanning or copying capability — are an unusual species nowadays. Still, a simple monochrome printer such as the Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw ($169, £119, AU$230) is all you really need if you publish mainly message documents not need colour output. Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS Linux.
Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw Review
The printer is fast to spew out jobs, and it is great for connecting to a variety of computer systems and mobile devices. But printers are eventually evaluated by the cost of their consumables, and the LBP151dw will eventually cost you a great deal more to replenish the printer toner than contending devices.
The imageCLASS LBP151dw is your basic black box of a printer. You can load 250 sheets of basic white paper right into the tray under, or you can also feed various kinds of media such as card stock or envelopes right into the manual feed tray.
The unit measures 15.4-inches (39.1 centimetres) wide, 13.2-inches (33.5 centimetres) deep, and 9.7-inches (24.6 centimetres) high, which means it is larger compared to the HP LaserJet Profesional P1102W and not as small as the Sibling HL-L2360DW, but it should still in shape simply fine on a small work desk without taking up too a lot of space.
Other Driver: Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn Driver
There is no display on the front, so you can’t monitor the progress of a multi-page job, but that is expected for a mono laser printer. However, there’s a sign switch that illuminates the control board if you are from paper or a jam to clear.
Here is a professional suggestion if you are printer shopping for a workplace with high quantity publishing needs: Be certain to inspect the manufacturer’s suggested “monthly duty cycle.” You can usually find the number hidden within the lengthy list of specs for any particular model. It informs you of the maximum quantity of web pages you can publish monthly. In this situation, the LBP151dw can output 15,000 web pages a month — comparative; the similarly valued Sibling HL-L2360DW is just ranked at 10,000.
As constantly, connection options are essential, particularly if you are using this for a small company. The LBP151dw can connect to your computer system up using a USB cable television, or you can put it on your network for several individuals to use by operating an Ethernet cable television in between your router and the printer.
Of course, there is an 802.11 b/g/n network web server built right into the device so you can connect wirelessly, or you can publish through any Msn and yahoo Chrome browser using Msn and yahoo Shadow Publish. Weirdly missing is AirPrint — for easy publishing from iPhones and iPads — despite its presence on various other Canon printers. That said, the printer supports mobile publishing through the Canon PRINT Business application for iOS and the Mopria Publish Solution application for Android.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw Driver
- [Windows 64bit] LBP151dw UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.21.55: download
- [Windows 32bit] LBP151dw UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.21.55: download
- [Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.7 (Mac OS: 10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15/11.0): download
- [Linux] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.5.00: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw from Canon Website.