Download Canon imageCLASS LBP228dw Driver FREE – Canon’s 2 new imageCLASS LBP228dw is intended for small workgroups, such as small divisions within a bigger company. It prints up to 40 ppm and has a 5″ colour touchscreen control board and the Canon Application Collection system. Canon imageCLASS LBP228dw Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS Linux.
Canon imageCLASS LBP228dw Review
The system allows managers to set up a one-touch switch for several key functions: Publish Template, Standby Slide, Consumables Information, and Languages.
The LBP228dw consists of the Canon Custom Cpu and 1 GB of memory. The first print-out time is 5.3 secs. The printer supports Canon’s exclusive publishing language, PCL, and PostScript. USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi are standard. Users can straight publish JPEG, PDF, and TIFF files.
Mobile and shadow publishing is also sustained. Users can publish from their mobile devices using any one of the following applications: Apple AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business, Mopria Publish Solution, uniFLOW Secure Mobile Publishing, or Msn and yahoo Shadow Publish.
Other Driver: Canon imageCLASS LBP215dw Driver
Canon offers an optional uniFLOW profile that helps companies better manage their output. Released either in the shadow (uniFLOW Online) or on-premise, the service allows managers to track their publishing costs. There is also the imageWARE Enterprise Management Console, which is used to manage the whole Canon printer fleet from one place.
More information on the device remains in our Features area listed below.
The imageCLASS LBP228dw is ideal for bigger companies currently having Canon equipment installed and looking for a low-printing quantity device among its small divisions.
The LBP228dw consists of a 250-sheet paper tray and a 100-sheet bypass. Canon offers an optional 550-sheet tray that contributes to an optimum paper capacity of 900 sheets. All paper trays approve up to 8.5″ x 14″ paper.
The output capacity is 65 sheets. The suggested monthly web page quantity is between 750 and 4,000 web pages. Duplexing is standard.
Additional publishing features are secure publish, web page boundary, header/footer, web page layout, collating, booklet publishing, organizing, and mixed paper dimensions and orientation.
The LBP228dw ships with a standard printer toner cartridge of 3,000 web pages. Canon offers a high-yield aftermarket printer toner cartridge that yields 10,000 web pages. Sadly, we do not have the information to determine the cost of each web page. Apart from using the high-yield cartridge, companies can save money on publishing costs by benefiting from Canon’s ecological features, such as duplexing.
Security features consist of division ID verification, IP/MAC address filtering system, and Wi-Fi verification.
The standard limited warranty is for one year. However, users can additionally purchase 1 year, two-year, three-year, or four-year warranty packages to prolong it.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS LBP228dw
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- Mac OS : 10.10.5 – 11.0.1
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS LBP228dw Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS LBP228dw Driver
- [Windows 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30: download
- [Windows 32bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.30: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.7 [Mac OS: 10.10.5 – 11.0.1]: download
- UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V5.20: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS LBP228dw from Canon Website.