Download Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn Driver FREE – Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux. The Canon imageClass LBP6230dw is a personal monochrome printer that is both small enough to share a work desk with, and also capable enough to act as a common printer in a mini workplace.
It provides an attractive balance of speed, paper handling, and output top quality plus the comfort of mobile printing as well as both Ethernet and also Wi-Fi as connection choices for a network. If you need an economical, rapid monochrome laser for either individual or shared use, ensure you placed the LBP6230dw ($ 135.20 at Canon) on your must-see checklist.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn Review
One prospective issue for the printer is a relatively high running price, at an asserted 4.1 cents per page. That’s about a penny per web page higher than the declared price for the Samsung Xpress M2825DW ($ 499.95 at Amazon), which is our Editors’ Choice monochrome laser for light-duty individual or micro-office use, and also 2 cents per page higher than the running expense for the Sibling HL-5450DN, which is our favoured pick for modest to heavy-duty personal or micro-office usage.
With a one-cent-per-page distinction translating to 10 bucks per 1,000 pages, that suffices to make the complete expense of ownership possibly much higher for the LBP6230dw than for the Samsung or Sibling version. Depending upon the number of web pages you expect to print, you may or might rule out that issue.
Basics as well as Configuration
The LBP6230dw supplies the same paper handling as the Samsung M2825DW, with a 250-sheet input tray, a one-sheet hand-operated feed, as well as a duplexer for automated two-sided printing. This should easily suffice for many personal or micro-office use, but if you need a lot more, you’ll have to look somewhere else, given that Canon doesn’t provide any upgrade options. The Brother HL-5450DN, for example, provides similar paper handling, but with a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray instead of the single-sheet hand-operated feed.
Mobile printing assistance is likewise somewhat limited. You can print from Android as well as iOS phones and also tablets, however only by connecting to the printer through a Wi-Fi access factor on your network. That implies the printer needs to be linked to the network by Ethernet or Wi-Fi. With the Samsung M2825DW, on the other hand, you can attach directly to the printer, which allows you print from a smartphone whether the printer is linked to a network or not.
Rate as well as Output Quality
Canon ranks the LBP6230dw at 16 pages per min (ppm) printing in duplex, which is the default setting when you set up the chauffeur, as well as 26ppm in simplex (prejudiced setting). In my examinations, (using QualityLogic’s software and hardware for timing), it came it at 10.8 ppm for duplex printing and 13.2 ppm for simplex, which equates to fast speed regardless. Even the duplex speed is much faster than the Samsung printer managed for simplex printing, at 9.9 ppm, and also it links the Bro HL-5450DN’s simplex rate.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS 10.15, OS X v10.11, macOS v10.12, macOS 10.13, OS X v10.9, OS X v10.10, macOS 10.14
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn Driver
- [Windows 64bit] LBP6230dn UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.21.46 :
- [Windows 32bit] LBP6230dn UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.21.46:
- [Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.5 (Mac OS : 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15):
- [Linux] UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.5.00:
or Download Software and drivers for Canon imageCLASS LBP6230dn from .