Canon imageCLASS MF8350Cdn Driver FREE Download – Canon imageCLASS MF8350Cdn Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon imageCLASS MF8350Cdn Review
The Canon ImageClass MF8350Cdn colour laser multifunction printer provides an appealing buy cost and some great includes. Just like many inexpensive devices we’ve evaluated, nevertheless, this has trade-offs–including unequal picture high quality.
Paper dealing with is a stable fit. Automated duplexing comes basically; also the higher-ranked (and less expensive) Brother MFC-9450CDN does not have that include. The computerised file feeder (ADF) and multi-purpose tray (MPT) both use up to 50 sheets, and the first plate takes as much as 250. A 2nd 250-sheet tray expenses $259. Lawful paper reasons the first tray to jut out the front; Canon offers a partial dirt cover. The 125-sheet outcome tray lurks, cavelike and dark, listed below the scanning system.
The machine’s control board might be much better developed. The main feature switches, such as Duplicate, Fax, and Check, are simple to find over the five-line monochrome LCD. The additional switches listed below are all labelled, however, the appearance similar–and there’s a great deal of them. Much more organising and colour-coding would make points more straightforward to discover.
System requirements of Canon imageCLASS MF8350Cdn
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon imageCLASS MF8350Cdn Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).