Canon iP4950 Drivers Download – Hi all. You are having problems with your Canon iP4950 Printer. So it can’t print documents as usual. Usually, this problem is usually because your Canon Pixma iP4950 printer is not connected to a computer or laptop. This time we will try to share the Canon iP4950 Drivers Download for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Such problems are more often caused by Canon Pixma iP4950 printer drivers. So you need new drivers to be connected again (we provide the latest drivers below this post). Other causes can occur due to a USB cable that is not connected to the port on your device. And then the problem of the Canon Pixma iP4950 (not because of drivers) is the age of the printer or when the user is experiencing problems.
Below is a little review of Canon iP4950 Printer sourced from the best sites.
Just like its precursor, this printer sustains straight publishing on CD and DVD discs and this is accomplished by folding down an interior cover at the front from the device and moving in the provided disc provider.
The just manages are 2 switches established right into the rounded right-hand side from the device, for power and paper feed and listed below these is a solitary PictBridge outlet for linking a video camera. At the back is a USB outlet, the just information link, as this device doesn’t assistance cordless.
Canon iP4950 Drivers Download:
- iP4900 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): download
- XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64): download
- iP4900 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6): download
- CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file): download