Canon Maxify MB2320 Driver – The Canon Maxify MB2320 prints, duplicates, checks, and faxes. This can publish from or check to a USB thumb own. This steps 12. 6 by 18. 3 by 18. 1 inch (HWD), and evaluates 26. Three extra pounds. Canon Maxify MB2320 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Paper capability is a charitable 500 sheets, divide in between 2 250-sheet trays that stand up to legal-size paper. This consists of an automated duplexer for two-sided publishing. In addition to the printer is the letter-sized flatbed, and also a 50-sheet automatic file feeder (ADF) where you can check at as much as lawful dimension.
The 3-inch, shade touch-screen LCD offers simple to gain access to MFP includes. Manages consist of an On/Off switch, a House switch, a Back switch with, switches with a ruby symbol for black-and-white and shade scanning, and a Quit switch.
System requirements of Canon MB2320
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon MB2320 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Maxify MB2320 Driver