Canon Maxify MB5460 Driver FREE Download – The Canon Maxify MB5360 provides itself as a stylish looking all-in-one printer with a small impact and lots of flexibility. You can make usage USB, Ethernet or Wi-Fi to hook this up in your little (or house) workplace, or you can utilize Wi-Fi straight or Shadow solutions and applications to publish from mobile phones and remote places. The publish innovation is inkjet, the suggested outcome is 1000 web pages monthly, and the in general effectiveness from the printer is rather high. Canon Maxify MB5460 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Maxify MB5460 Review
It is the kind of printer that competes versus designs such as HP’s Officejet align from inkjet-based workplace printers. While this might feel a bit counterproductive to think about an inkjet as a workplace workgroup printer, designs such as the Maxify MB5360 deal an overall expense from possession that ought to be pleasing for works that aren’t regularly hefty. That stated, this does have a paper capability from 500 sheets.
Boring complete guarantees that there’s just a minimal from plastic in the product packaging from the printer, which vinyl is mainly limited to the tape that holds the flappy little bits in position throughout transport. Compared with various other current printers that we’ve seen, which include a shiny complete, the squander from the Canon’s unpacking regular was very little.
System requirements of Canon Maxify MB5460
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Maxify MB5460 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Maxify MB5460 Driver
- Mac OS: