Canon PIXMA G1000 Driver – The Canon PIXMA G1000 is a new variant of Canon’s Canon PIXMA Ink Efficient G-series printer. This printer is designed as a single function printer that is intended for printing only. The Canon PIXMA Ink Efficient G-series is a special printer because it has a refillable ink tank’s first printer from Canon.
Canon PIXMA G1000 Driver
- G1000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- G1000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac): download
System Requirements of Canon PIXMA G1000
- Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 8
- Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista (x64)
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- OS X v10.9
- Mac OS X v10.8
- Mac OS X v10.7
How to Install Canon PIXMA G1000 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA G1000 Review
The design of this A4 colour inkjet printer is quite compact and simple, with a black colour on the printer body and the physical dimensions of the Canon PIXMA G1000 are around 445 x 330 x135mm, weighing around 4.3kg. This printer is very suitable to be placed on the desk at home or in the office. The black and colour ink tanks are separate to look more concise and maximise every part of the printer body.
Other Driver: Canon Pixma MG2900 Driver
The print speed of this printer is quite satisfactory; for black and white documents, it can reach 8.8ipm and colour documents around 5.0ipm. Meanwhile, printing a photo size of 4 x 6 ‘takes about 60 seconds. Printable photo and document sizes are up to A4 with or without borders. The maximum print resolution that this printer has is 4800 x 1200dpi.
Canon also uses special printer ink for this Canon PIXMA G-series printer, namely printer ink with Canon GL-790 Black, GL-790 Cyan, GL-790 Magenta, GL-790 Yellow. With a large capacity ink bottle for this Canon PIXMA G1000 printer, it can print up to 6000 pages of black and white and 7000 pages of colour documents. The curved tip also makes it easier for us to refill the ink into the tank without splashing.
Canon PIXMA G1000 Driver from Canon Website.