Canon Pixma iP4000R Driver FREE Download – The PIXMA IP4000R is among minority printers that include an 802. 11g link, but both the Epson STYLUS PHOTO R800 and STYLUS PHOTO R320 deal this as a choice. The Pixma IP4000R does not have media card ports or an LCD screen. However, this does have a direct-print port. Canon Pixma iP4000R Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma iP4000R Review
The IP4000R likewise has an Ethernet port; nevertheless, you can’t gain access to the printer through Ethernet and Wi-Fi at the same time on the same network. To do that, Canon suggests sharing this with a PC linked to its USB 1. 1 port.
The PIXMA IP4000R created prints inexpensively about various other full-size printers we’ve evaluated. Ink and paper expenses approximately 46 cents each 4″ x 6″ indeterminate publish.
The IP4000R utilizes five individual ink cartridges, utilizing simply three main colours and two black inks: one dye-based ink for pictures, the various other a pigment-based ink for publishing a message. Nevertheless, the IP4000R published appealing coloured pictures on letter-sized paper that thrilled us as long as those published by designs utilizing much more inks.
The IP4000R’s snapshot prints were not as attractive; nevertheless; we discovered high banding towards the tracking side from the publish, where the printer had a problem feeding the smaller sized paper.
System requirements of Canon Pixma iP4000R
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma iP4000R Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).