Download Canon Pixma iP7250 Driver FREE – Canon Pixma iP7250 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux. With the market loaded with cumbersome multifunction printers with scanners, faxes, document feeders, as well as complicated functions you’ll most likely never use.
There’s space on the shelves for a small, inconspicuous single-function photo desktop computer printer like the Canon PIXMA iP7250. For the consumer that wants premium prints from a no-frills, practical, contemporary printer, the PIXMA iP7250 fits the bill.
Canon Pixma iP7250 Review
The Canon PIXMA iP7250 has a type aspect much more comparable to a DVD player than a workplace printer. Canon has made pains to decrease the height of the printer as long as humanly possible, as this has caused some neat design tricks like automated fold-out assistance for the front panel.
There are two paper trays, one for approximately 125 sheets of simple paper and also one for up to 20 sheets of photo paper. The iP7250 can hold a lot more paper than inkjet printers that are two times its elevation!
Flip over the picture tray, and you’ll see it doubles as a CD/DVD provider so you can print straight on coated physical media.
Putting the cartridges is easy thanks to the easy gain access to through full-width cover at the front of the machine. Intelligent LED signs reveal when your cartridges are placed appropriately and likewise when they require to be changed.
There’s no LCD on the PIXMA iP7250, so all of the setup as well as management of the device is performed throughout the network or from a USB-connected computer system. This simpleness in the printer’s user interface never feels like a drawback, as setting up the printer is made a lot easier with the WPS button or the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint App.
With a WPS-enabled cordless router (which’s virtually all routers these days), merely push the WPS to switch your router as well as do the same on the PIXMA iP7250. The printer is after that set up on your network without you having to bother with the complexities of going into SSIDs and WPA2 passwords.
For a printer in its course, the Canon PIXMA iP7250 is fast. The ranked speed for black prints is 15 pages per minute as well as you’ll navigate ten web pages of color prints per minute generally. It depends entirely on what you’re publishing and also from where– web pages with a great deal of graphics are slower than those without, as well as printing wirelessly from an Android gadget takes about 30% longer than printing over USB from a PC.
System requirements of Canon Pixma iP7250
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma iP7250 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma iP7250 Driver
- iP7200 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP): Download
- iP7200 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac): Download
- iP7200 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive): Download
or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma iP7250 from Canon Website.