Canon Pixma MG2920 Driver – The PIXMA MG2920 is a small Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One printer that provides genuine benefit and a fantastic cost. Duplicate, check and publish from practically anywhere about your home with its cordless ability. And with an optimum shade resolution from 4800 x 600 dpi, the MG2920 allows you to create gorgeous prints in your home. Canon Pixma MG2920 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
The PIXMA MG2920 includes the incredible benefit of PIXMA Publishing Services (PPS). PPS makes this simple to publish pictures or files straight from your mobile phone from practically anywhere. With the Shadow publishing feature, you can post your data utilising choose prominent on the internet Shadow solutions, such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Own from your mobile phone using the free PPS application.
And also, with Google Shadow Publish you can publish from anywhere you‘re, from applications you used daily. ; Extra includes consist of Easy-PhotoPrint+, a function that makes this simple to modify and post your pictures from anywhere you‘ve Web gain access to. The MG2920 likewise fits XL ink storage tanks so that you can delight in much more publishing and fewer refills. And also, the Automatic Power On include powers immediately up the printer whenever you send out something to be published.
Canon Pixma MG2920 Driver Detail Support
- Windows 10 (32-bit) – Windows 10 (64-bit) – Windows 8.1 (32-bit) – Windows 8.1 (64-bit) – Windows 7 (32-bit) – Windows 7 (64-bit) – Windows Vista (32-bit) – Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit) – Windows XP (64-bit) – Windows Server 2008 (32-bit) – Windows Server 2008 (64-bit) – Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit) – Windows Server 2012 (64-bit) – Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit) – Windows Server 2016 (64-bit) – Windows Server 2019 (64-bit).
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) – macOS 10.14 (Mojave) – macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) – macOS 10.12 (Sierra) – OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) – OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) – OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) – OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) – Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) – Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) – Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) – Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) – Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) – Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) – Mac OS X 10.1 (10.1).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MG2920 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MG2920 Driver