Canon Pixma MG3120 Driver FREE Download – Establishing the Pixma MG3120 is easy. However it does not have an LCD, so you will need to use the USB link to perform the cordless configuration (unless you have Wi-Fi Protected Configuration on your router). Canon Pixma MG3120 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Canon Pixma MG3120 Review
The paperwork is top-notch, and the control board is straightforward: A two-digit LED shows copy amount and messages, and Canon provides identified switches and LED indicator lights for copying, scanning, and upkeep jobs.
A Wi-Fi indicator rests on the front of the unit, but there are no card ports and no USB/PictBridge port. Paper handling on the Pixma MG3120 is rudimentary (apart from the automated duplexing feature): A front panel unravels to expose a 100-sheet input location.
The Pixma MG3120’s output quality belies the printer’s price. Pictures on Canon’s paper looked quite good, despite a somewhat abnormal orange colour that was especially visible on human faces. On ordinary paper, colour video seemed reasonably accurate, and a message appeared dark and sharp, however grayscale video had a tendency a little bit towards purple.
Efficiency was quite high for an $80 MFP. Full-page colour bright prints took nearly 4 mins to publish, but message web pages published on ordinary paper post at 6. 2 web pages each min on the PC and 5. 85 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-size pictures arise at 2. four ppm on ordinary paper and 1. 2 ppm on shiny paper.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MG3120
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MG3120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MG3120 Driver
- Mac OS: