Canon Pixma MG3650 Driver FREE Download – The Canon PIXMA MG3650 is the entry-level multifunction printer in the PIXMA range. However, it does not have an integrated colour display such as the PIXMA TS models do; it does consist of some of the advanced features such as automated duplex publishing and publishing straight from the shadow. Canon Pixma MG3650 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma MG3650 Review
The PIXMA collection stands for a relocation far from needing to connect your PC to the printer. With direct publishing and scanning, you can use the printer without a PC at all if you wish. Publish documents straight from Msn and yahoo Own, publish pictures wirelessly from your telephone, check and e-mail a file. In essence, it is all feasible without a computer system if you have the MG3650 in your house.
The design is small and takes up hardly any space in your house. It is easy to load it away in an edge someplace and ignore it until you need it. However, it is also stylish enough to rest on your office work desk.
Compared with the PIXMA TS5050, TS6050, TS08050, and TS9050, the MG3650 takes up a bit more room. It is a little bit wider and taller compared to these more recent printers are but is not as deep.
About ten monochrome A4 web pages can each min and about six colours A4 web pages can be published each min. However, printers higher in the PIXMA range will issue about 50% much faster.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MG3650
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MG3650 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MG3650 Driver
- MG3600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP):
- MG3600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac):
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file):