Canon Pixma MG3660 Driver – If you are looking for an affordable and reliable printer for your home, the PIXMA MG3660 is the answer. Stacked with all-in-one printer features will meet all your needs for personal, work and family printing. With a Wi-Fi connection, you can keep your floor clean from cables and print from anywhere in the house. [Canon Pixma MG3660 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux].
Canon Pixma MG3660 Review
Canon PIXMA MG3660 Drivers straight link. The Canon PIXMA MG3660 All-In-One Inkjet Printer is perfect for the office or home. The high produced from ink, smartphone-based publishing as well as the original plan include contributes to the efficiency from this printer system. The Canon PIXMA MG3660 All-In-One Inkjet Printer initial configuration.
This printer includes a Simple Printer Application, Wi-Fi configurations, as well as different various other settings that make this a fantastic improvement to any office or home. Benefit and benefit with a vehicle two-sided publishing feature that protects paper as well as changes to your suggested publishing design. The printer’s high-yield ink ensures that your publishing needs are easily satisfied. With smartphone-based publishing, you can publish pictures and various other files from your telephone to deal you with physical duplicates.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MG3660
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MG3660 Drivers
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MG3660 Driver
- Mac OS: