Canon Pixma MG5522 Driver FREE Download – Canon PIXMA MG5522 is available to be your next printer inside your private workplace. If you prefer to publish pictures, this device is excellent too. With Canon publishing system, we can obtain our images with information and fast. While this device with a simple design but it has a small design also. Canon Pixma MG5522 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
Canon Pixma MG5522 Review
Canon PIXMA MG5522 small design bring a more natural way to use this device. More, this is fit with a cordless connection feature too that makes us easy to publish without cable television. About the ink system, Canon put in the inkjet system so we can obtain our picture posted well without worrying the ink will come by sprinkle splash.
Canon has its multifunction printer that‘s Canon PIXMA MG5522, and this is available at the marketplace. This printer from Canon with its small and stylish body design. Small dimension also being its spec that makes this printer appropriate for home or small workplace printer. Is available with workplace machine features such as check to e-mail, check to network, PIXMA Shadow Link, Auto Photo Fix II, Snap Side and red-eye adjustment. On the body, this with 2. 5 inches display. Inside, this has inkjet colour publishing technology.
Canon PIXMA MG5522 printer function comes with its Canon FINE inkjet colour publishing technology. With five individual ink tanks inside using Canon ChromaLife 100+ for its ink kind.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MG5522
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MG5522 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).