Download Canon PIXMA MP497 Driver FREE – PIXMA Home, All In One-Photo MP497 Wise Printer, is equipped with a publish function more versatile that includes Auto Picture Fix II for picture adjustment immediately for ideal print quality. Canon PIXMA MP497 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MP497 Driver
Canon PIXMA MP497 Review
Improving software Easy-WebPrint EX makes publishing internet web pages more comfortable and more enjoyable, and MP497’s integrated Wi-Fi connection that supports 802.11 / g / n requirements for a quicker link to satisfy the needs of home users and trainees.
Other Driver: Canon Pixma MP250 Drivers Download
Canon MP497 ‘fi All-in-One Picture Inkjet printer will be Small and Routine stylish All-in-One Printers Digital photography and Wi-Fi Link. Routine ISO publishes the speed (ESAT): about. 8. 8ipm mono or approx. 5. 0 ipm color. 2pl. (Minutes) small beads of printer and printer 4800 by 1200dpi (max.)
The picture resolution inspects the 2400dpi CIS 1200 just, Imitating: 1 Color Matches In the marketplace Time (FCOT): 26 secs. Speed continuous copying: about. 3. 7cpm color. UNIVERSAL SERIES BUS TOUR second. 0 Hi-Speed, Wi-fi LAN enables publishing / inspects from anywhere in your house.
System requirements of Canon PIXMA MP497
- Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7, Windows Vista (x64), Windows Vista, Windows XP
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon PIXMA MP497 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MP497 from Canon Website.