Download Canon Pixma MP960 Driver FREE – The Canon Pixma MP960 changes last year’s Pixma MP950, as well as at $400, it is Canon’s high-grade image all-in-one. For the substantial price, you obtain a multifunction that supplies fast print rates and a wealth of features consisting of a built-in duplexer and a negative/slide scanner. Canon Pixma MP960 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon Pixma MP960 Review
If you’re an amateur picture enthusiast with high-volume printing demands and can manage this rate range, the MP960 will show its well worth. You could likewise consider the Canon Pixma MP600; for $200, much less, it provides much faster photo prints and fantastic print high quality but leaves off the duplexer and also offers worse check quality.
We offer the MP960’s pictures a mild side over the MP600 (and contending all-in-ones from various other vendors), which is anticipated with its better ink system. The likewise valued HP Photosmart C7180 all-in-one offers additional features such as cordless networking and also fax; however, losses to the Pixma MP950 in print speed and also quality.
The colour pattern of the Pixma MP960 is the opposite of in 2015’s model’s: Its heavyset body is silver with black trim. It sits 18.6 inches wide, 16.9 inches deep, and 8.9 inches high and weighs 26.5 pounds, so see to it you have the desk room for it. The flatbed scanner stands up to A4-size originals, and the cover’s joints encompass suit thick originals.
Concealed behind the platen guard in the scanner cover is a sleeve that holds as many as 12 picture downsides for scanning. There is a separate sleeve for scanning as many as 8 slides at the same time. Since both sleeves are so large, just one fits behind the platen protector at once. You’ll have to discover a safe area for the various others.
The Pixma MP960 provides two input resources: a cassette in the front and an auto sheet feeder in the rear. You can toggle in between inputs using the Feed Change switch in the control panel. The front panel folds out to serve. As a result, the tray. Like its predecessor, the Pixma MP960 has an integrated duplexer for automatic double-sided prints, including photo prints (for an image cd, as an example).
Two sd card ports let you use the most typical kinds of memory cards with the printer, though some card kinds require an adapter (not included). A PictBridge port lets you publish from PictBridge-enabled video cameras. It can also be made use of with an optional Bluetooth adapter for cordless printing from Bluetooth devices, such as PDAs and phones.
The Pixma MP960 likewise has an integrated IrDA port for wireless printing. However, you can not utilize the PictBridge port to connect USB storage devices, a function we had actually like to see Canon consist of in future versions of its photo multifunction printers. Other printers, such as the HP Photosmart D7360, enable you to print right from USB thumb drives or transfer pictures between memory cards and thumb drives.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MP960
- Windows 7(32bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MP960 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MP960 Driver
- MP960 MP Driver Ver. 1.12 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000):
- MP960 Printer Driver Ver. 5.8.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5):
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma MP960 from .