Download Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver FREE – Publish from more locations than ever with the MX490, many thanks to outstanding connectivity options and the ability to place the printer in more places than ever with its 30% decrease in dimension over previous MX models. With Google Shadow Publish and AirPrint, you can publish wirelessly from your suitable mobile phone or tablet computer from practically anywhere about the workplace. Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and
Canon PIXMA MX490 Review
It’s packed with timesaving features, consisting of a fully-integrated automated document feeder that stands up to 20 sheets. Plus, the optional XL ink cartridges imply you can publish much longer before needing to change your cartridges. Another great feature of the PIXMA MX490 is the My Picture Yard software.
My Picture Yard places all your favorite publishing features, such as the Unique Filterings system and Complete HD Movie Publish, in one practical software application. It helps you arrange your pictures with a schedule view and face acknowledgment.
Other Driver: Canon Pixma MX390 Driver
Canon’s Pixma MP490 color inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) has a super low price ($100 at this writing) and a simple-to-use design that should attract home and trainee users if you publish a great deal. However, appearance somewhere else, as its ink costs are high.
Various other design aspects are much less practical. The scanner cover is held in position by plastic ports that are not securely attached, so it smashings when raised. The 100-sheet upright input tray has a rickety plastic support panel that pops off too quickly. The page-orientation tag on the input tray is confusing. Not remarkably for such an affordable machine, it does not have ethernet or automated duplexing.
The Pixma MP490 produced mixed outcomes on our efficiency tests. It pumped out plain-text web pages for 8.7 web pages each min (ppm) and video at 2.3 ppm–both slightly below par. Text and landscape pictures looked nice, but images of individuals struggled with orangey complexion. Checks happened very quickly, but the pictures revealed muted shades and harsh structures.
As with most inexpensive MFPs, Canon makes its real money by billing more for the ink. The Pixma MP490 ships with standard-size cartridges. The 220-page substitute costs $16 or an expensive 7.3 cents for each web page.
The 401-page, high-yield black cartridge costs $22 or 5.5 cents each page–better, but still no bargain. Colour inks are more sensible: High-yield cyan, magenta, and yellow each cost $17 and last 750 web pages (2.3 cents each color, each page), while the standard-size cartridges cost $10.49 and last 325 web pages (3.2 cents each color, each web page).
System requirements of Canon PIXMA MX490
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
How to Install the Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MX490 Driver
- MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows):
- MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac):
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA MX490 from .