Canon Pixma MX700 Driver FREE Download – The Canon Pixma MX700 is a dual risk of a multifunction inkjet, combining top quality output with fast job rates. However, it does not have some options that would certainly make it much more engaging as a workplace workhorse–advanced fax features and a duplexer. To name two–when compared with various other $200 office-oriented inkjet multifunctions such as the Lexmark X9350, it appears on top with the best mix of features and efficiency. Canon Pixma MX700 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma MX700 Review
It also improves on Canon’s last-generation workplace multifunction, the Canon Pixma MP530, by including an LCD, networking, and media card ports. Because of the somewhat limited fax functions and job rates, the Pixma MX700 is best fit for workplaces with light publish needs and those that can take benefit of non-office features such as picture publishing.
The Canon Pixma MX700’s dark-grey outside appearances are major and ready for work. It stands 18.9 inches wide, 18.2 inches deep, and 9.4 inches high and evaluates 22.3 extra pounds. A 30-sheet automated document feeder (ADF) tops the A4 flatbed scanner; using the ADF, you can check lawful documents too.
The ADF’s paper support folds up ahead to cover the paper feed when you are not using it–a nice design touch that maintains dirt and particles out the feed location. Mounted on the front are two sd card ports and a PictBridge-enabled USB port that let you publish straight off sd card or PictBridge devices such as video cams and video cam phones.
The control board is busy but well organized and easy to browse. The centrepiece is a 1.8-inch colour LCD mounted on a pivoting panel. While the LCD is small for previewing pictures, it is excellent for perusing food selections. Besides the LCD are food selection and setups switches, a four-way navigating switch, and OK and back switches for scrolling through food selections.
An alphanumeric keypad allows you to enter fax numbers. And four job buttons–copy, fax, check, and memory card–let you switch functions. Dedicated expand/decrease and fax quality switches to let you make those modifications, and a feed switch allows you toggle in between the front and back inputs.
Pixma MX700’s many features make it appropriate for a small workplace with a variety of publishing needs. It comes network-ready–great for a multiuser workplace. And it prints, checks, duplicates, and faxes, so all the bases are protected. The just prominent feature it does not have is an auto-duplexer for automated double-sided prints. The publish drivers will assist you with manual duplex procedures, however, with a pop-up home window that shows you how to turn and feed the paper.
Copy setups are standard on the Pixma MX700. You can range in between 25 per cent and 400 per cent using preset worths (range to in shape) or custom worths. Unique copy options consist of 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 duplicates, indeterminate copy, picture duplicate, collated copy, discolour restore for photos, frame remove, and sticker label copy.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MX700
- Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows Vista(32bit), Windows XP, Windows 2000 Professional.
- MX700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9).
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MX700 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MX700 Driver
- MX700 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000): download
- MX700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9): download
Driver for Linux: download