Canon PIXMA MX920 Driver FREE Download – Canon MX920 printer is equipped with integrated WiFi for publishing and easy scanning anywhere in your house. It also consists of Apple AirPrint compatibility, which allows you conveniently publish from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly. Canon PIXMA MX920 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MX920 Review
Integrated 35-sheet Duplex Automated Document Feeder, Shadow Catch, and Double Function Panel are some fantastic features that permit you to perform multi-tasks while your printer is functioning smoothly.
The MX920 also has a 250-sheet routine high-capacity paper cassette so you can continuously focus at work and not hesitate to run from paper! Will bring workplace effectiveness to a more recent degree and help you decrease costs at the same time.
Are you talking output? You‘ll enjoy an optimum colour publish resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi, and five individual ink tanks imply every publishing of business documents. That is efficient and remarkable with an option of black pigment ink tanks to publish more reports without needing to change black pigment ink often.
Not just that, MX920 also allows you to transform your workplace right into a picture laboratory. Publish pictures will limitless appearance experts up to a dimension of 8. 5″ x 11″. While with My Picture Yard software you‘ll be easy to earn arranging and publishing pictures enjoyable and comfortable to acknowledge with excellent face acknowledgment, Business Schedule, Automated Layout Suggestions, Likes Filter and a lot more.
System requirements of Canon PIXMA MX920
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon PIXMA MX920 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon PIXMA MX920 Driver
- MX920 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows): download
- MX920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac): download
- MX920 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive): download