Canon Pixma MX922 Scanner Driver FREE Download – The Canon Pixma MX922 is an inkjet all-in-one printer that can publish, copy, check and fax. Canon’s Pixma line designed for customers, so medium-sized companies should make an appearance at Canon’s Maxify line or at various other brand names for a unit that can handle high-print quantities. Canon Pixma MX922 Scanner Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma MX922 Scanner Review
Among this printer’s most astonishing stamina is its ability to publish on both sides of a web page immediately. This feature, commonly called automated duplexing, conserves you money theoretically and is eco-friendly.
Another helpful feature is its automated document feeder. The ADF allows you to place a multi-page document on the tray, and it immediately checks each web page. Is an essential feature if your office or small company does a great deal of faxing.
Most printers we evaluated had a regular monthly duty cycle score, which specifies how many web pages the printer can publish in a month without being damaged. However, Canon doesn’t rate its Pixma printers, because it thinks about them to be consumer-grade printers. The MX922 has not a problem publishing a lot of documents a day, but if you are publishing all the time, daily, you should appearance somewhere else.
System requirements of Canon Pixma MX922 Scanner
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma MX922 Scanner Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma MX922 Scanner Driver
- MX920 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows):
- MX920 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.2.0 (Mac):
- MX920 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive):