Canon Pixma PRO-10 Driver FREE Download – PIXMA PRO-10 uses LUCIA 10 colour ink technology to produce high-quality photo prints. The addition of the Chroma Optimizer increases black density to keep colours in printouts looking natural. Canon Pixma PRO-10 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma PRO-10 Review
Apart from original Canon media, users can enjoy the compatibility of particular inkjet print media from different paper mills that meet PIXMA PRO-1 standards. Print media that meet these criteria will display a PIXMA PRO Partner mark.
For broader printing needs, this PIXMA can print up to A3 + size to print your photos in full resolution. Suitable for exhibition printing, you can take advantage of this fantastic feature for the best page.
System requirements of Canon Pixma PRO-10
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma PRO-10 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).