Canon Pixma TS302 Driver FREE Download – The PIXMA TS302 comes equipped with several technical features that aim to earn it simple to use while maintaining it small at just 17″ in size. Chief amongst them are cordless abilities, consisting of publishing over Wi-Fi when connected to the same network, Bluetooth connection, and AirPrint support for suitable iOS devices, to name a few techniques. Canon Pixma TS302 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS302 Review
Another fascinating function is Mobile phone Copy, which uses the downloadable Canon PRINT application to produce a copy of your document. Simply place the initiative on the specific grid on top of your printer, take a photo of it, after that correct the point of view and illumination with the help of the application and send out it publishes. Finally, FINE technology and a crossbreed ink system help ensure vivid and detailed photos while maintaining small message and lines sharp.
Satisfy the cordless PIXMA TS302 Cordless Inkjet Printer, produced easy document publishing using AirPrint and Wi-Fi. The PIXMA TS302 features Mobile phone Copy, which allows you to check and copy documents right from your mobile phone using the Canon PRINT application. The PIXMA TS302 is also suitable with XL ink cartridges – which can assist in saving you money, publish more when you need to, and prolong the moment in between changing ink cartridges.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS302
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS302 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma TS302 Driver
- TS300 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- TS300 series Software Package (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file): download