Canon Pixma TS3322 Driver FREE Download – The Canon Pixma TS3320 Cordless All-in-One Printer is an entry-level consumer-grade all-in-one (publish, copy, check) inkjet picture printer designed for family and office use. An upgrade to the TS3120 evaluated here back in 2017; the TS3320 is rather comparable in price and features to HP’s DeskJet 3755, another affordable AIO. Canon Pixma TS3322 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS3322 Review
Such as its precursor, the TS3320 is an essential machine with slow publish rates, high operating costs, and the tiniest feature set amongst Canon’s TS-series photo-centric Pixmas. What the TS3320 has going for its high-quality output, particularly pictures. It is a great in shape for families that appreciate publishing a couple of nice pictures each month, as well as publishing or copying the periodic document.
Presently, the Pixma TS collection makes up only under ten models, with the TS3320 as one of the most basic of the bunch and the wide-format Editors’ Choice TS9521c as the feature-rich front runner. The last, of course, touts the fastest publish rates, an automated document feeder (ADF) for sending out multipage documents to the scanner, and an ink combination of 5 shades, instead compared to the standard primary four process shades (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black).
Such as the TS9521c, the midrange TS6320 and TS9520 include a Picture Black cartridge, for dimming message and enriching black locations in pictures. As well as the CMYK quartet. 2 premium Pixmas, the TS8320 and TS9120, come with a 6th ink—a Picture Blue that prolongs the printer’s colour range to boost picture locations such as skies and bodies of sprinkle.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS3322
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS3322 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma TS3322 Driver
- TS3300 series Driver setup package (Windows): download
- TS3300 series Setup package (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 for Linux (Source file): download