Download Canon Pixma TS3350 Driver FREE – Canon Pixma TS3350 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS3350 Driver
Canon Pixma TS3350 Review
Introduced as part of Canon’s new ‘back to college’ variety, the TS3350 MkII is one of the most budget-friendly multifunction printers we’ve ever before seen. It could not be the fastest printer we’ve tested. However, it manages to provide an excellent variety of printing and also connection features that make it a flexible choice for residence users as well as trainees who require to publish pictures, records as well as other files.
Layout & Attributes
Despite its affordable, the TS3350 MkII is a functional, multi-function color inkjet printer that supplies an excellent 1200x4800dpi print resolution. The flatbed scanner is much smaller, with merely 600x1200dpi resolution, but that should still suffice for scanning periodic records or photos for institution reports.
It has a 60-sheet back paper tray, as well as can print on a variety of documents and various other media, consisting of Canon’s unusual, square 5x5in photo papers and stickers. Connectivity is also suitable for such an inexpensive printer, with both USB and Wi-Fi, as well as AirPrint for Apple smartphones and Google Cloud Publish for Android.
Canon also supplies its very own PRINT application, which provides extra comprehensive controls for printing and also scanning, and again, there’s an option of added software application. Including a straightforward photo-editor that you can download free when setting up the leading printer chauffeur.
There are a couple of indicators of cost-cutting, though. When changing in between different paper kinds, we discovered that we needed to define the new paper size in both the printer driver software on our laptop computer, and likewise on the printer itself. Which involved squinting at the small 1.5 in control display as we consistently touched a switch to cycle with the different paper alternatives.
There’s no automatic duplex (two-sided) printing, as well as no SD card slot for printing from an sd card either. Even so, those are minor quibbles, given the printer’s very affordable cost as well as it ought to certainly have the ability to tackle most kinds of papers and creative tasks that you toss at it.
The high resolution of the TS3350 MkII ensures that it provides top quality for text, graphics as well as pictures. Text outcome is specifically crisp as well as sharp, and also can in fact give a printer a run for its money.
It’s not specifically quick, with Canon pricing estimate mono output at 7.7 web pages per min (ppm), while our tests in fact came closer to simply 6ppm. Nevertheless, that’s penalty for occasional usage at home when you’re just publishing letters or other message files every once in a while.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS3350
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS3350 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma TS3350 from Canon Website.