Download Canon PIXMA TS3352 Driver FREE – Canon PIXMA TS3352 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA TS3352 Driver
[sg_popup id=”2642″ event=”click”][/sg_popup]
Canon PIXMA TS3352 Review
Publish, copy, scan through wi-fi; automatic two-sided printing; unique, stylish, and also minimal design with an LED light bar indicating the condition of the device. Different modern and also eye-catching shades are readily available; touch setups and even 1.44-inch OLED display, stress-free; suitable with pg-560, cl-561, pg-560 xl, and also cl-561 xl inks; press a switch to attach all smart tools wirelessly.
Concerning this product
- Portable as well as linked – Enjoy multifunctionality and also smooth wireless connection. Print, check as well as a link to the cloud using the Canon Print app or get printing with AirPrint (iPhone) as well as Morea (Android).
- Print much more – Enjoy the ease of great cartridges and also extend time in between ink top-ups with optional XL replacements.
- Straightforward setup – With wireless connectivity at the touch of a switch, user-friendly 1.5″ Mono LCD, and also even much more comfortable design, it’s never been easier to begin.
- Maximize savings – Save money and also minimize waste thanks to economical printing. Appreciate approximately 50% expense financial savings when you utilize optional XL ink cartridges as well as save money on paper with car 2-sided printing.
- Innovative capability – stockpile with 5″ x5″ square, re-stickable, and also magnetic media and again try the creative alternatives of easy-photo print Editor and innovative park.
System requirements of Canon PIXMA TS3352
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon PIXMA TS3352 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon PIXMA TS3352 from Canon Website.