Canon Pixma TS5170 Driver FREE Download – Canon PIXMA TS5170 all-in-one cordless with 2. 5-inch LCD and automated double-sided publishing. This high-performance all-in-one video camera includes mobile and shadow publishing services. Canon Pixma TS5170 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS5170 Review
Basic ISO (A4) publish rate: as much as 13. 0 million black/6. Eight million colors-Speed USB 2. 0, WiFi, Cordless Entrance, Mopria, AirPrint, BLE, cordless straight suggested publishing quantity: 30 – 100 web pages.
PIXMA TS5170 Brand-new methods from revealing oneself in pictures. Consist of introductions or trick animated video clips and internet links, and send out them to your friends and family.
Just download the application and location your gadget in addition to the picture to open trick messages. Appropriate for various dimensions/kinds of paper at the same time sustains 5 “x 5” settle paper dimensions and calling card.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS5170
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS5170 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).