Download Canon Pixma TS5350 Driver FREE – Near the all-time low of the position in Canon’s TS series of consumer-grade Pixma image printers, the Pixma TS5320 Wireless All-in-One is an upgrade to the TS5120 assessed below in March 2018. Canon Pixma TS5350 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS5350 Review
Like the majority of Canon’s photo-centric TS all-in-ones (print, copy, as well as a check), the TS5320 is relatively slow; however, photos rather well, mainly pictures. One more point it shows to most TS series Pixmas is a high consumables cost per web page, making it best as a low-volume print as well as a duplicate option for the family as well as office use.
Without counting previous versions, the TS series includes one single-function (print-only) device, the Pixma TS702, and also a handful of multifunction designs with built-in scanners for making copies as well as scanning files as well as images. Found just over the Pixma TS3320 in price and also features, today’s budget-oriented TS5320 is one of the lots more basic of the bunch, with the wide-format, scrapbook- as well as crafting-oriented TS9521c front runner leading the pack.
That last one is, along with its Editors’ Choice Pixma TS9520 sibling, the most feature-rich and fastest. Both, as an example, have automatic file feeders (ADFs) for sending out multipage files to the scanner, whereas the other TS designs have just flatbed scanners efficient in catching only one page each time.
Two of the higher-end, letter-size (8.5 by 11-inch) Pixmas, the TS9120 and also TS8320, boast six ink cartridges: They release not just the standard four CMYK colours yet an Image Black ink for darkening text. And again, improving black locations in pictures as well as a Picture Blue that enhances the printer’s colour variety and boosts blue areas of photos such as bodies of water as well as skies.
The TS5320 seen below, as well as TS3320, are at the opposite end of the spectrum, actually: Not just do they stay with the standard four-colour design, but they make use of only two storage tanks, one holding black ink and also the various other including the red, environment-friendly, as well as blue inks.
This configuration, likewise found in HP’s DeskJet 3755 and also several various other entry-level inkjets, wastes ink as well as increases running prices because when among the three-shade storage tanks empties, the whole cartridge must be replaced.
The Pixma TS5320 comes in four colours– black, white, pink, and also environment-friendly, as shown above. Additionally, while several higher-end TS series versions provide shade touch displays for setting up and also performing walkup features such as copying, the TS5320’s control board contains a 1.4-inch non-touch shade OLED display screen and an LED condition bar, bordered by a handful of buttons that consist of navigating arrows as well as an OKAY button in addition to Beginning and Stop buttons for making duplicates.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS5350
- Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
- macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11.6
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS5350 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma TS5350 Driver
- TS5300 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows): download
- Driver for Mac OS: download
Or Download Software and drivers for Canon Pixma TS5350 from Canon Website.