Canon Pixma TS8120 Driver FREE Download – One sounded down in Canon’s schedule from the Pixma TS9120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet (AIO) Printer our Editors’ Choice customer photo-centric AIO printer stands the Pixma TS8120 Cordless Inkjet All-in-One. Canon Pixma TS8120 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS8120 Review
It has all its prizewinning sibling’s publishing chops, many thanks to its six ink tanks, and prints a first message and excellent video. The TS9120 is more flexible many thanks to its addition of Ethernet connection and keeps its Editors’ Choice, but if you can make do with USB and Wi-Fi, you can conserve a bit money with the TS8120 and obtain an outstanding home printer.
A three-function all-in-one printer, the TS8120 can publish, check, and copy, but not fax. It has a good-looking if the primary, design and is available in an option of 3 shades: the white of this test unit, red, and black. It measures a small 5.5 by 14.7 by 12.8 inches (HWD) and evaluates 14.4 extra pounds.
The front panel, which can be slanted upward for easy access, consists of a 4.3-inch colour touch LCD, a bit smaller sized compared to the 5-inch display on the Canon TS9120. To the left of the output, the tray is a port for sd card in the SD family.
The TS8120 can connect straight to a computer system via USB, or to a network via Wi-Fi, as well as supports publishing from or scanning to a mobile phone from Canon Publish application. It also supports Pixma Shadow Link, which enables you to access your files straight from a variety of photo-sharing, social networking, and storage space websites. Unlike the Canon Pixma TS9120, it does not have an Ethernet connection.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS8120
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit).
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS8120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma TS8120 Driver
- TS8100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows):
- IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.4.1 (Mac):
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive):