Canon Pixma TS8170 Driver FREE Download – Canon PIXMA TS8170 printer is a multipurpose printer that can answer all the needs. Of printing, scanning, or copying as well, and can be proven to be more qualified and updated with the latest technology when compared to its predecessor. Canon Pixma TS8170 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS8170 Review
Not only printing documents or photos, but this printer can also to do CD / DVD label printing which is still not often found in other multipurpose printers of some kind. Quality to make also does not need to be denied, with embedded inkjet system technology and the addition of Blue Photo ink, the results of making documents especially for making photos can look more attractive with colours and excellent brightness.
Compared to previous PIXMA printers, this series can provide quality to make colours better because of the Blue Photo technology, which can reduce the chance of colour disappearing when compared to the original colour. Except the speed to make a decent document, the large input tray volume can also optimize the ability of this printer to print in large quantities at once, by preparing two paper trays that can hold 100 sheets of standard white paper.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS8170
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS8170 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).