Canon Pixma TS8320 Driver FREE Download – The Canon Pixma TS8320 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer is a consumer-grade all-in-one (AIO) picture printer designed for moderate use in a home environment. Canon Pixma TS8320 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS8320 Review
This six-ink machine churns out not just excellent-looking pictures, but also highly clear, near-laser-quality message and detailed accurately coloured business video. It does not have the practical auto-duplexing automated document feeder of the Editors’ Choice Epson Expression Premium XP-7100 Small-in-One, but is or else an outstanding home-office buddy.
Together with the standard cyan, magenta, yellow, and black (CMYK) process shades, the TS8320 comes with pigment-black and photo-blue inks. The pigment-black dims message and makes black locations in pictures and video deeper. And, inning accordance with Canon, the photo-blue ink improves meaning (by assisting to eliminate graininess) and increases the colour range.
Such as the Pixma TS8220 before it, the TS8320 is available in 3 shades: black, red, and white (Canon sent out me a white one). At 5.6 by 14.7 by 12.6 inches (HWD) and evaluating 14.6 extra pounds, it is the same dimension and girth as its TS8220 precursor and the more durable Pixma TS9120.
Epson’s contending photo-centric Expression Premium XP-7100 Small-in-One and HP’s Envy Picture 7155 All-in-One is also comparable in weight and dimension. Consumer-grade photo-centric AIOs such as these are meant for home-office use and therefore designed to take in a very little quantity of work desk space.
Setup and walkup jobs, such as publishing from SD cards or scanning to or publishing from the shadow, are handled from the TS8320’s control board, which is composed entirely of a power switch and a 4.3-inch touch-screen display, revealed here.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS8320
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS8320 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma TS8320 Driver
- TS8300 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows): download
- TS8300 series Setup package (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 for Linux (Source file): download