Canon Pixma TS9521C Driver FREE Download – The Canon Pixma TS9521C Wireless Crafter’s All-In-One Printer ($249.99) is the first consumer-grade picture/arts and crafts all-in-one printer with wise home abilities that we’ve evaluated. It is the crafters’ version of the Editors’ Choice Pixma TS9520, offering support for the popular 12-by-12-inch scrapbooking paper dimension, a broad choice of integrated patterns and design themes. Canon Pixma TS9521C Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Pixma TS9521C Review
And a couple of various other noteworthy crafting features, as well as support for hands-free “wise” publishing. And, such as most various other TS-series Pixmas, it prints exceptionally well. Include everything up—the new crafting features, wise home functionality, remarkable output, and more—and the Pixma TS9521C is a standout printer for scrapbookers and hobbyists.
Typically, family-oriented home-office AIOs are small because they need to in shape on the average home-based work desk or countertop. But after that, as holds with its TS9520 brother or sister, the TS9521C’s 20-page ADF and tabloid-size (11 by 17 inches) paper capacity require a larger-than-average impact. At 7.6 by 18.5 by 14.5 inches (HWD) and evaluating 21.3 extra pounds, it is a couple of inches more massive in all instructions. It estimates about 6.5 extra pounds more significant than the standard letter-size (8.5 by 11 inches) Pixma TS9120.
And it is about two times the dimension and merely evaluates much less compared to 3 times greater than the HP Tango X, PCMag’s favourite wise home AIO. The Expression Premium ET-7750 bulk-ink printer, on the various other hands, is significantly more extensive and a couple of extra pounds heavier compared to the TS9521C.
When it comes to paper handling, such as the TS9520, the TS9521C stands up to 200 sheets 100 generally cassettes in advance, and another 100 in a back tray that prolongs from the rear framework. Instead compared to 100 sheets of ordinary paper, you can also load the back tray with up to 20 sheets of 4-by-6-inch or ten layers of 5-by-7-inch picture paper.
Coincides setup as the TS9120, while Epson’s ET-7750 comes with two 100-sheet trays, front and back, and a 20-sheet snapshot-size paper tray inside the front paper cabinet. The Tango X, on the various other hands, holds just a weak 50 sheets. Canon does not release duty cycle or suggested quantity scores on its consumer-grade printers.
System requirements of Canon Pixma TS9521C
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit), Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13,
macOS Sierra v10.12, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Pixma TS9521C Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Canon Pixma TS9521C Driver
- TS9500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows): download
- TS9500 series Software Package (Mac): download
- IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Source file): download