Canon Selphy CP1200 Driver – Take publishing and sharing to brand-new elevations with the SELPHY CP1200 Cordless Small Picture Printer. The SELPHY CP1200 includes a gorgeous smooth brand-new style while maintaining all the fantastic includes that make SELPHY printers unique, as well as adding a couple of brand-new ones. Canon Selphy CP1200 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Canon Selphy CP1200 Review
The Selphy CP1200 is small, determining 7. 1 x 5. 4 x 2. 5 inches when loaded for travelling dates a bit much less compared to 2 extra pounds, not consisting of paper, ink cartridge and power adapter. The little dimension makes the printer simple to get on, state, a carry bag or big handbag.
After folding down a pivoted door on the front, you place the 18-sheet paper tray, which prolongs approximately 7 inches before the printer — the pivoted cover from the paper tray functions as the outcome tray. The ink cassette slides right into the side of the printer. If you prepare to publish at dimensions besides four6 inches, you‘ll have to purchase a specific tray, such as one for 2. 1 x 3. 4-inch cards.
System requirements of Canon Selphy CP1200
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Canon Selphy CP1200 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).