CanoScan LiDE 100 Driver FREE Download – The Canon CanoScan LiDE 100 complies with a various strategy, providing reasonably top quality picture checks at a budget plan price. If you need a standalone scanner for pictures and do not need to check movie, the LiDE 100 is a just about irresistible bargain, production it a clear Editors’ Choice for a budget plan scanner. CanoScan LiDE 100 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and
CanoScan LiDE 100 Review
As holds of any flatbed scanner, the LiDE 100 is in theory appropriate for versatile use. The software comes with focuses primarily on pictures, however, which effectively makes it a picture scanner unless you buy (or currently have) additional programs. Because context, the 2, 400-pixel-per-inch (PPI) optical resolution is overkill—far past anything you need for scanning pictures unless you plan to expand a small component of a photograph.
Apart from Twain and WIA drivers, which will let the scanner deal with almost any Home windows software that consists of a check regulate, the just programs packed with the LiDE 100 are ArcSoft Picture Workshop 5. 5 and Canon’s MP Navigator EX check energy.
MP Navigator EX consists of an optical personality acknowledgment (OCR) feature that can transform a checked message document right into a searchable PDF file. Still, it is well except a full-featured OCR program. The utility’s main purpose is to check and send out the outcomes to various locations varying from files to email accessories. It also offers its own set of photo-related features for improving checked pictures.
System requirements of CanoScan LiDE 100
- Windows Vista (x32), Windows 8 (x32), Windows 7 (x32), Windows 8.1 (x32), Windows Vista (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x64).
- OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5, OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8, OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the CanoScan LiDE 100 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by the use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
CanoScan LiDE 100 Driver
- LiDE 100 Scanner Driver Ver. 14.0.3 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) [32-bit]:
- LiDE 100 Scanner Driver Ver. 14.0.3 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64):
- LiDE 100 Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10):
Driver for Linux: download