Epson EcoTank ET-2710 Driver FREE – The Expression ET-2710 is a cordless all-in-one with an incorporated ink system, ideal for busy homes looking to cut their publishing costs. Many thanks to the incorporated high-capacity ink tanks, ink is provided continuously to the printer, so there are no cartridges to replace; you top up the tanks with Epson ink containers and continue publishing. Epson EcoTank ET-2710 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson EcoTank ET-2710 Review
For one in advance price, the Epson EcoTank ET-2710 printer comes with enough ink in the package to publish for up to 2 years3, so you can publish 3,600 web pages in black1 and 6,500 web pages in colour1 without stressing over ongoing ink substitute and costs.
HIGH-VOLUME INK BOTTLES
Additional inexpensive ink can be bought in practical high-volume containers with a drip-free nozzle and resealable top for easy storage space and refilling. Substitute containers hold enough ink for a huge 4,500 web pages in black1 and 7,500 web pages in colour.
Other Driver: Epson ET-4750 Driver
NEVER CHANGE AN INK CARTRIDGE AGAIN
The Expression ET-2710 features an innovative, incorporated high-capacity ink storage container system, offering an unbeatable mix of benefit and worth.
In 3 easy actions, users obtain publishing flexibility. All you need to do is fill or replenish the tanks, set up your printer and after that publish without concern, week after week, month after month.
Simple cordless connection
The Expression ET-2710 supports the newest cordless standard, 802.11n4, providing users with greater coverage and faster rates. With EPSON Cordless configuration, you can easily connect to your cordless network. You can use your EcoTank printer from anywhere in your house and share it with several PCs.
Efficiency anytime, anywhere.
Users can easily publish from their tablet computer or mobile phone using Epson Connect™ solutions. Supports Android™6, Apple, iPad and iPhone, Chromebook™, Fire™-OS, Mac®, and Windows® devices. Wirelessly publish various documents, records, projects, dishes and a lot more whether in your home or on the move. Find out more – visit Epson Connect.
Easy to use
The Expression ET-2710 is ideal for daily jobs with fast configuration. It flaunts easy to use control board switches production publishing of documents, records, projects and dishes, so a lot easier for the family whether in your home or on the move.
Check and copy, PC-free
Obtain top-quality colour or black-and-white duplicates in a snap.
System Requirements of Epson EcoTank ET-2710
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson EcoTank ET-2710 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson EcoTank ET-2710 Driver
- Driver for Windows: download
- Driver for Mac OS: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Epson EcoTank ET-2710 Driver from Epson Website.