Epson ET-3760 Driver FREE – The EcoTank ET-3760 offers Cartridge-Free Publishing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks. You can conserve up to 90 percent with inexpensive substitute ink containers – setting you back as low as 1 cent each color ISO web page versus 20 cents with ink cartridges. Plus, you can stand up to 2 years of ink with the consisted of or a substitute ink set. Epson ET-3760 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson ET-3760 Review
Each substitute ink container set consists of enough ink to publish up to 7,500/6,000 web pages (bk/clr)3 — equivalent to about 80 individual cartridges4. That means much less waste. Uniquely keyed EcoFit™ containers make it easy to fill each color storage container. Powered by PrecisionCore, this fast supertank printer offers a 150-sheet paper tray, 30-sheet ADF, voice-activated printing5, and wired and cordless connection.
Other Driver: Epson ET-2720 Driver
About Epson ET-3760
The Epson EcoTank ET-3760 belongs to the Printers test program at Customer Records. In our laboratory tests, Printers–All-in-one models such as the ET-3760 are ranked on several criteria, such as those listed here.
Text quality: This suggests how crisply and plainly a printer produced black text in various faces, dimensions, and designs. Models with greater ratings produce more uniform kinds, with sharper sides and smoother contours.
Text speed: This score reflects how quickly the model can publish the text on 5 web pages of ordinary, letter-sized web pages. 30 secs or much less is excellent; 31 to 60 secs is perfect; 61 to 90 secs is good; 91 to 120 secs is fair, and much longer than 120 secs is bad.
Video quality: Our evaluation of the look of color video produced by the printer. Black and white lasers were evaluated on black and white video.
The EcoTank ET-3760 is an All-In-One from Epson’s supertank line of printers. Epson’s supertank course of printers is one of the most cost-effective inkjet printers available on the marketplace. Although Epson may be known for its supertank printers, the quality output on this printer is remarkable.
Equipped with Epson’s accuracy core, a manufacturing quality printhead, the quality is amazing for this customer inkjet printer. Greater than simply a printer, copy and check functions are standard with this All-In-One (AIO).
A file feeder, 2.44-inch color touch screen, and much faster publish speed bestow a noteworthy degree from Epson Ecotank ET-2760. Wired and cordless links are amply protected. Whether it’s ethernet, USB, cordless, or WiFi Direct, there should be not problem finding a way to use this AIO.
Easily connect tablet computers or mobile devices with the Airprint, Android, and Mopria publish solutions. The EcoTank ET-3760 has sufficient features to adjust to the jobs required of any AIO.
System Requirements of Epson ET-3760
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
- Mac OS X 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson ET-3760 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson ET-3760 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]: download
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]: download
- Support for Linux: click here
Epson ET-3760 Driver from Epson Website.