Epson ET-4760 Driver FREE – The Epson EcoTank ET-4760 All-In-One Printer ($499.99) is the front runner of the company’s newest line of small and office multifunction printers. Such as most EcoTank models, this churns out remarkable output at some of the most affordable operating costs available. Epson ET-4760 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson ET-4760 Review
Even better, it has a function set that does not blatantly sacrifice efficiency benefits for lower ink costs. This makes it an Editors’ Choice for small and office that need to publish or copy several hundred web pages each month without stressing over the price of consumables.
Small and Magnificent
Measuring 9.1 by 14.8 by 13.7 inches (HWD) and evaluating 15 extra pounds, the ET-4760 is smaller than most of its direct rivals, consisting of the Canon Pixma G4210, the HP OfficeJet Profesional Premier, and the Epson WorkForce ET-4750.
Despite its small dimension, the ET-4760 still handles cram in a 250-sheet paper cabinet and a 30-sheet single-pass auto-duplexing automated document feeder (ADF). This model is significantly different from the Epson models of the previous because it is an off-white colour instead of the black tinting we’re used to seeing from this company. (It is also available in the traditional Epson black.)
Walk-up functions, such as production duplicates, scanning to or publishing from the shadow, sending out faxes, and production setup changes, are handled from the ET-4760’s 2.4-inch touch-screen display, which, apart from the Power and Help switches, makes up the whole control board.
Other Driver: Epson L3156 Driver
However, you might find it more practical to access some functions, such as monitoring consumables and producing use records, from the ET-4760’s integrated website, a function that’s available on nearly all printers nowadays.
As mentioned, the ET-4760’s paper input capacity is composed entirely of one 250-sheet cabinet, with no bypass or multi-purpose tray. That is the same capacity as all the other devices mentioned here, other than the Pixma G4220, which holds just 100 web pages.
Epson prices the ET-4760’s maximum monthly duty cycle at 5,000 web pages and its recommended monthly publish quantity at 800 web pages, which is a little bit on the reduced side for a printer at this price. The Epson ET-4750 and WorkForce ST-4000 are ranked the same. Canon does not release quantity scores for its consumer-grade printers. The HP Premier’s duty cycle is 20,000 web pages greater than these EcoTank AIOs, with a suggested monthly quantity of 1,500 web pages.
Standard connection on the ET-4760 is composed of 100Mbps Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, and connecting to a solitary PC via USB 2.0. You also obtain the peer-to-peer procedure, Wi-Fi Direct, for connecting the printer to your mobile phone without either device belonging to a network.
Along with Wi-Fi Direct, various other mobile features consist of Apple AirPrint, Google Shadow Publish, Terminate OS support, and Mopria Publish Solution. The mobile energies included in the Epson Connect set of applications and solutions. Epson E-mail Publish, Epson Remote Publish, Epson Check to Shadow, and Epson iPrint Application.
However, you do not obtain a USB port for publishing and scanning to USB thumb owns. And the ET-4760 supports, such as nearly each Epson consumer-grade inkjet printer produced over a previous couple of years, what Epson phone calls hands-free, voice-activated publishing via Amazon.com Alexa’s and Google Home’s wise home devices, as well as support from other articulate technology that uses IFTTT scripting.
From the package, the ET-4760 can perform just a few specific jobs, such as publishing a to-do list or your schedule for the day. With the fairly simple IFTTT scripting language (available at several online resources, consisting of IFTTT.com), you can instruct your printer on new voice-activated tricks, as well as expand support for various other voice-activated technologies, such as Siri on your iPhone and their devices.
System Requirements of Epson ET-4760
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install Epson ET-4760 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson ET-4760 Driver
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer:
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.15.x]:
- Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer [macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x]:
- Support for Linux:
Epson ET-4760 Driver from .