Epson FX-890A Driver FREE – The FX-890A printer is a dot matrix printer that uses an impact system and is very reliable. It offers the fastest printing in its class and four paper paths to accommodate continuous cut and shape paper up to 6 sections thick. Epson FX-890A Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson FX-890A Review
This Epson FX-890A Printer is ideal for counter receipts, tickets, shipping forms, invoices, and labels.
The FX-890A printer is a printer that is designed with a minimalist and very strong and has a sturdy lid so that this printer is not easily damaged.
Other Driver: Epson DS-530 Driver
This printer has a control panel with 4 highly secure paper paths for single printing of up to 6 form sections.
Economical Ribbon Cartridge
The Epson FX-890A printer uses the Epson FX 890 875 Ribbon. This printer ribbon is extremely durable and highly cost-effective, as it is designed to increase productivity and ensure low costs per page.
The Epson FX-890A printer has a high speed, with a 9-pin print head capable of displaying an MTBF rating of more than 20,000 Power-On-Hours (POH).
And this printer uses a Print Head, which has 400 million characters at a speed of 680 cps (Characters per Second).
This printer is connected with standard parallel connections, and USB and type-B slots are used for optional interfaces.
Dimensions and Weight
This printer has dimensions of 41.4 x 35 x 16.7 and weighs 7.2 kg
The FX-890A printer facilitates easy printer configuration using the newly designed control panel or Windows-based Epson Remote Configuration Manager
As well as providing resident Epson, IBM ®, and Microline printer languages for increased compatibility
System Requirements of Epson FX-890A
Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
How to Install Epson FX-890A Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson FX-890A Driver
- FX-890A_Drivers/Software: download
Epson FX-890A Driver from Epson Website.