Epson L120 Driver – Epson L120 printer is one of the Epson L series printers that has just been launched around the beginning of April this year. This printer itself was created by perfecting the previous series L100 and L110 printers. Epson L120 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson L120 Review
At first glance, there is no significant difference between this printer with the L110 printer. However, if we examine, there will be different parts of this printer than previous types of ink tank printers. Epson admitted to using the latest technology without using chokes and hoses seen on the outside.
This single-function printer eliminates the choke valve for locking ink, which means that there is no need to be confused when you move the printer somewhere because the ink tank is already one with the printer body. The upper lid is removed, so when you fill the ink, you no longer need to open the existing lid; you just have to open the ink tank cap.
Other Driver: Epson L380 Driver
Another advantage of this latest technology from Epson L210 is ink hoses that are directly connected without being on the outside of the printer, making the printer look more compact.
Moving on from the new technology applied, we are now peeling Epson L120 into the dimension part of the latest printer by a Japanese manufacturer. Again, the difference between large dimensions with printers of the previous type is not so vicious. Epson L120 comes with a slimmer and more elegant body. At 130mm (13 cm/5.1 inches) tall, the body height of the Epson L120 is the same as that of its predecessor Epson L110.
For the width of the Epson L120 is only 215 mm (21.5 cm / 8.5 inches), the width of this printer is much smaller than the printer L110, which is at 222 mm (22.2 cm / 9 inch), the length of this Epson L120 printer is at 461 mm (46.1 cm / 18.1 Inch), this differs considerably from Epson L110 which is at a figure of 472 mm (47.2 cm). In conclusion, from the statistics above, the Epson L120 printer is slimmer than its predecessor.
This printer is equipped with ink tank technology that is much more advanced than previous types of printers; this technology will make it easier for you to move the printer anywhere you want. Of course, Epson L120 printers come with smaller and slimmer dimensions than previous types of printers.
Epson L120 Driver – Epson L120 printers master previous printers’ advantages, namely, outstanding print speed and print efficiency. This type of printer is designed with much faster printing capabilities compared to previous types of printers.
The print efficiency of this printer is also quite maximal; with Epson ink bottles of 700 ml of black ink, this printer is capable of printing 4000 pages of black and white. It is suitable for anyone working on a thesis, running a document printing business, or offices that need to print black and white documents.
The reliability of this printer is very great; it will remain at a pretty good performance even for 1 month used to print various documents. Rarely do we hear of this printer experiencing significant problems such as Epson L210 type printers.
System Requirements of Epson L120
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install the Epson L120 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L120 Driver
- Printer Driver for Win 64-bit:
- Printer Driver for Win 32-bit:
- Printer Driver for Mac:
- Printer Driver for Linux:
Epson L120 Driver from .