Epson L1300 Driver – The Epson L1300 is one of the new printers from Epson capable of printing on paper media up to A3 + size, which was recently launched in Indonesia. Seeing its form and function, this printer is a development of the Epson Stylus Office T1100 but with the addition of the original built-in infusion system. Epson L1300 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson L1300 Review
Epson and the printer body colour changed to black. The Epson L1300 is presented to complement the Epson L Series family in the A3 inkjet printer class with the Epson L1800 to meet the printing needs of various sizes with excellent quality for offices architects’ various needs designers. However, it does not rule out the possibility that home users can use it.
The Epson L1300 has the ability to print, ranging in size from 4R (10.2×15.2 cm) to A3 + (32.9×48.3 cm), with print quality that is quite capable. Epson claims that this A3 printer is capable of printing posters, floor plan layouts, graphics, large diagrams or tables on A3 paper size, and printing on smaller sized paper.
Other Driver: Epson L120 Driver
With a weight of 12.2 kg, this printer has physical dimensions of 705 x 322 x 215mm. The body design of the printer is very similar to that of the Epson Stylus Office T1100 and looks like it takes up quite a bit of space on the table for a printer that functions only to print this. But it’s still quite understandable because this is an A3 inkjet printer.
The Epson L1300 can print up to a resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi, thanks to the variable-sized droplet (VSDT) printing technology embedded in the Epson Micro Piezo print head technology. This method is used to get very smooth image gradations, both for documents, black and white or colour photos.
At the launch event of this printer late last month, Epson also immediately showed off the greatness of the Epson L1300 printer in front of the media crew to break records in printing documents. Initially, Epson targeted the L1300 to be able to print up to 16,000 sheets. And it turns out that when it was exhibited, the L1300 continued to print up to 17,300 more sheets.
This process is still ongoing, even though the event has ended. This printing process has been going on for a week and has only used two sets of original Epson ink tanks. These advantages emphasize that the Epson L1300 printer can work optimally non-stop without a hitch and still produces excellent quality. For this achievement, the Epson L1300 finally managed to set a record as “The A3 Inkjet Printer Prints the Most”.
System requirements of Epson L1300
- Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit) – Windows 8(64bit) – Windows 7(32bit) – Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista(32bit) – Windows Vista(64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later.
- macOS Catalina 10.15, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Epson L1300 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L1300 Driver
- Printer Driver for Win 64-bit:
- Printer Driver for Win 32-bit:
- Printer Driver for Mac:
- Printer Driver Linux:
Epson L1300 Driver from .