Epson L1455 Driver – Wireless technology has recently been increasingly favoured by users because it is relatively practical and eye-catching without cables that give it a complicated impression. The positioning of two devices connected by wireless technology is also more flexible. Epson L1455 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson L1455 Review
That is why many printers with wireless technology have started to emerge. It’s just that wireless printers are still relatively expensive compared to printers connected by cable because that’s why this type of printer is usually maximized by incorporating many features into it.
One printer with wireless technology, especially WiFi, is the Epson L1455 and here are 5 reasons why this printer is worthy of choosing.
1. Using WiFi Duplex
The first advantage that will be discussed is clear, the WiFi wireless connection itself. Using a wireless connection, you can freely put the Epson L1455 printer anywhere, not necessarily next to or on the same table as the computer you are using.
The network protocols supported by the Epson L1455 are quite a lot, including TCP / IPv4, TCP / IPv6, LPD, IPP, PORT9100, and WSD. Meanwhile, the supported network modes include Ethernet, WiFi IEEE 802.11 b / g / n, and WiFi Direct.
This means you can print directly from the notebook or PC that you are using to the printer without going through a server.
2. Prints up to A3 + size
The Epson L1455 can print up to A3 + size with breakneck speeds, namely 18 IPM for A4 size paper and 10 IPM for A3 size paper.
The print quality is amazing because it uses Epson PrecisionCore technology. The print quality of this printer is even suitable for use in the commercial and industrial sectors, especially for offices or personal use.
The Epson L1455 printout is also resistant to water and finger scratches. So the document that you print will not fade even if it is exposed to water droplets. The condition, of course, is to use genuine Epson ink.
3. Able to print in Duplex mode
Epson L1455 has the ability to print in duplex mode. Duplex mode is to print on both sides of the paper automatically. When printing in duplex mode, the print speed has decreased considerably, namely 8.7 IPM for A4 size paper (from 18 IPM previously), but even then, it is still relatively fast.
The Epson L1455 is also equipped with an ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) with a capacity of 35 sheets, and this ADF also supports the duplex printing capability of this wireless printer.
Other Driver: Epson L6170 Driver
As for the regular print mode, the Epson L1455 has two input trays with a capacity of 250 papers. These two different input trays can be filled with two different paper sizes, making it easier to print documents with different paper sizes.
4. Has the ability to scan and copy
Currently, the need for printed documents has actually decreased somewhat. In fact, many printed documents are converted to digital form and then stored are digital files.
Converting from printed documents to digital form certainly requires a scanner, and the Epson L1455 has the capability for that. Scan results can be saved in PDF or JPG format.
In addition to scanning, the Epson L1455 can also be used to copy documents, or a more popular term is a photocopy.
The scan and copy process can be done by utilizing the ADF and duplex features, so one way you can scan or copy documents on both sides. Oh yes, before forgetting, the Epson L1455 has a fax function too.
5. Using the LCD screen
The operation of the Epson L1455 is greatly helped by the LCD screen containing operation menus. Even the LCD screen uses touch screen technology. The size of this LCD screen is 4.3 inches and is coloured too. The menu on the LCD screen is represented by icons that are large enough and easy to understand.
System requirements of Epson L1455
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 11.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Epson L1455 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L1455 Driver
- Epson Web Installer for Windows (Driver & Utilities Full package): download
- Epson Web Installer for Mac (Driver & Utilities Full package): download
- Printer Driver for Linux (Generic Driver): download
Epson L1455 Driver from Epson Website.