Epson L1800 Driver – The Epson L1800 is a printer capable of printing up to A3 + borderless sizes. So, if you are looking for a large size printer, this is the answer. The following is a brief review of the Epson L1800 printer with its various advantages. Epson L1800 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L1800 Review
Micro Piezo Printhead Technology
Using 6 color inks consisting of cyan, light cyan, magenta, light magenta, yellow, and black, this photo print of the L1800 looks perfect. The Micro Piezo printhead technology embedded in this printer provides a solution for printing A3 + documents such as business reports, floor plans, graphics, and CAD drawings with more detail than an A4 printer in general.
The Micro Piezo printhead is not only reliable in operation, but this technology also provides an astonishing resolution of up to 5760 dpi so that the printing results carried out have superior colors and gradations.
A3 + Borderless Printer
The Epson L1800 is equipped with a printing speed of 15 ppm for black and white and color printing. Not only that, thanks to Epson’s 6 ink starter kit, this printer is capable of printing up to 1500 borderless 4R size photos (without borders).
Other Driver: Epson L220 Driver
In the paper input section, the Epson L1800 has a capacity of 100 sheets for A4 paper and 30 sheets for premium glossy photo paper and supports media such as plain paper, thick paper, photo paper, envelopes, labels, and others with sizes A3 +, A3, B4, A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15cm (46), 13x18cm (57), 16: 9 wide size, Letter (8,511), Legal (8,514) Half Letter (5.58.5), 9x13cm (3.55), 13x20cm (58) , 20x25cm (810), Envelopes: 10 (4.1259.5) DL (110x220mm), C4 (229x324mm), C6 (114x162mm) and a maximum paper size of 32.89 x 111.76 cm.
Easy Care and Ink Refilling
Another advantage of this A3 + printing machine is the ink tank system which is designed in such a way as to produce easy, concise, and fast maintenance. Not only is it leak-free and straightforward when it comes to refilling ink, the large-capacity ink tank and affordable original ink make the user save money in terms of printer ink.
System requirements of Epson L1800
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64-bit.
How to Install the Epson L1800 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L1800 Driver
- Mac OS: download
- Linux: download
Epson L1800 Driver from Epson Website.