Epson L310 Driver – One of the EPSON printer brands with affordable prices and qualified specifications is the EPSON L310. Even so, you must know the details of the specifications first, so you don’t choose the wrong choice later. Epson L310 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Epson L310 Review
Therefore, for those of you who will buy an EPSON L210 printer, in the following, we will provide a complete review and price of the EPSON L310.
Epson L310 Driver – Printers from the EPSON L Series always meet market needs by presenting quality printer products.
For this time, we will discuss the specifications of the EPSON L310 printer, which is one of the L series printers.
This printer supports 4 cartridges in magenta, cyan, black and yellow colours. One of the things that makes this printer special is the well-integrated cartridge on the right side of the printer.
Other Driver: Epson L220 Driver
So that users do not need to open the printer cover to fill the ink, the design of this printer is quite thin, weighing only about 2 kg. It is very suitable to be placed in your workspace.
For more details, here we provide a comparison of the advantages and disadvantages of the EPSON L310 that you might consider:
The advantages of the EPSON L310 printer
The following are some of the advantages offered by the EPSON L310:
- The design of this printer is quite minimalist, so it is very suitable for personal use at home and makes it look neater.
- EPSON L310 offers a print speed that is quite high, reaching 30 ppm / ISO 9.2 ppm with a resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi. So that this printer is quite reliable when used to print large images, and the results will not break. This printer can be used to print paper with a max size of 215.9 x 1117.6 mm.
- Not only used for printing ordinary types of paper but this printer can also be used to print matte brochure papers, glossy brochure papers, photo papers and envelopes.
- It accommodates quite a lot of paper installed in the printer, namely 200 sheets of A4 paper and 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Very efficient electricity because it only consumes 10 watts of data and 2.2 watts when on standby. So you don’t need to spend too much budget to use this printer.
Compatible with Windows 7, 8, Vista and Mac OS operating systems.
The Epson L310 printer supports 4 colour cartridges, namely black, cyan, magenta and yellow. What is special about this printer is the cartridge location, which is well integrated on the right side of the printer. Thus you don’t need to open the printer cover to fill the ink.
The printer body is quite thin even though it is slightly widened due to a special place for ink, but its weight which is only about 2 kilograms, makes it neat to be placed in the workspace. This printer is ideal for users who focus on high print speeds and quantities.
System requirements of Epson L310
- Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.5.x, Mac OS X 10.4.x, Mac OS X 10.3.x, Mac OS X 10.2.x, Mac OS X 10.1.x, Mac OS X 10.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Epson L310 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L310 Driver
- Printer Driver for Mac: download
- Printer Driver Linux: download
Epson L310 Driver from Epson Website.