Epson L3150 – Epson has been known as a reliable printer manufacturer. Right now, maybe, you are confused about choosing the Ink Tank type printer product made by this Japanese company. Well, there is one Ink Tank printer that is recommended for you, namely the Epson L3150. Epson L3150 Driver Download for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Win 8.1, Windows 10 (32bit – 64bit), Mac OS, and Linux.
Epson L3150 Review
There are several reasons to look at the Epson L3150. Apart from being economical because it uses Ink Tanks, the Epson L3150 is also equipped with a WiFi connection. So, you can order the Epson L3150 to print documents or photos via smartphone or remotely!
Epson L3150 advantages: Have an attractive and concise design
Ink Tanks or ink tanks in the Epson L series are usually placed on the side or side. It makes the device expand. As a result, you need a large enough space to put this printer on the table.
Learning from these problems, Epson made interesting changes to the L3150. Ink Tank is now integrated or integrated on the front of the printer. Therefore, you don’t need a large space to put this Epson L3150 Ink Tank Printer.
The printer has dimensions (WxDxH) 375 x 347 x 179 mm and weighs only 3.9 kg.
Epson L3150 advantages: High print speed
The Epson L3150 Ink Tank is capable of printing documents quickly. In one minute, it can print 33 A4-sized documents in black. Meanwhile, for color, the Epson L3150 can print as many as 15 pages per minute.
For ISO, this printer can print 10 IPM for black and 5 IPM for colors. This printer itself has the ability to print with a resolution of up to 5,760 x 1,440 dpi.
Other Driver: Epson L3110 Drivers
Epson L3150 Driver – This print speed may increase slightly when the document is printed in draft mode. Unofficial correspondence or documents that are only used for personal purposes are recommended to be printed in draft mode only because, besides being faster, they are also more ink efficient.
Epson L3150 advantages: Versatility
The Epson L3150 Ink Tank can not only be required to print documents. It has two additional functions that make it a multifunctional printer.
The Epson L3150 is equipped to scan documents in the scanner function and duplicate documents (photocopies). The maximum area that the scanner can scan on the Epson L3150 is 216 x 297 mm.
Epson L3150 advantages: WiFi
As stated at the beginning of the article, the Epson L3150 Ink Tank Printer is equipped with WiFi capability. Using an application that can be installed on a smartphone, you can print documents or photos remotely.
So, these are the five advantages of the Epson L3150. Indeed, the price of the Epson L3150 is quite high, but looking at the features and saving ink of this product, the price should still be reasonable.
System requirements of Epson L3150
- Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit.
- Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 11.x
- Linux 32bit, Linux 64bit
How to Install the Epson L3150 Driver
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the Driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).
Epson L3150 Driver
- Epson Web Installer for Windows (Driver & Utilities Full package):
- Epson Web Installer for Mac (Driver & Utilities Full package):
- Printer Driver for Linux (Generic Driver):
Epson L3150 from .